Poster Printing at CCI Commons
CCI faculty & staff can ask for a poster to be printed for Drexel instructional, business, administrative, marketing, or research purposes, including conferences and presentations.
CCI students can have posters printed for Senior Design or official research conference purposes, or if they are working on behalf of a CCI faculty or staff member & need the poster for instructional, business, administrative, marketing, or research purposes, including conferences and presentations.
- A minimum of 2 business day notice is required to accommodate printing requests. We will do what we can, but we make no promises for shorter turnaround time,
- For fastest turnaround time, we posters should have maximum dimensions of 44”x66” or 44 inches x 66 inches.
- We may be able to print larger than that, but one side has to be 44" or less for sure, and it will take more time to print and cut off any excess paper.
- NOTE: The poster printer paper cutter only cuts 50" and less. And our printer only prints out a max width of 44". We can cut larger posters, and have posters whose longer side is longer than 66", but if it's much longer or larger, we may not be able to accommodate.
- Files must be submitted in PDF, PNG, JPEG, PPT, or PPTX formats.
- If we have to upscale the image, because the file you sent us is not at the dimensions you want, it will take us more time to print, and we may have to request you give us a better file, or the resulting poster may appear pixelated or fuzzy. We do have ways to change to vector-like graphics or use free AI websites to upscale some images, but pixelation and fuzziness is still a danger.
- Posters will NOT be mounted on foam board. External vendors should be contacted separately by
PROCESS: Faculty/staff should submit the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- PDF, PNG, JPEG, PPT, or PPTX of your poster file, sized correctly for printing
- Confirmation of dimension size
- Date needed by
- Your email address to notify when complete
- Purpose for printing (e.g. Research Day, Senior Design, Conference, etc.)
- Other pertinent details you think necessary.
You will be notified via the email address provided when your request is complete.
When the poster has finished printing it will be rolled up and rubber banded.
You will be able to pick it up in the CCI Commons lab in 3675 Market Room 1060 (Hours M-F: 8:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.).