- Only the 1045 Papercut printer copier can be used to fax.
- Only Drexel CCI faculty, staff, and PhD students can fax to the 1045 printer.
- No faxing is available within CCI for undergraduate students or non-PhD track CCI students
Steps to Fax using Papercut
- Scan your DragonCard
- Select 'Access Device'
- Select 'Home' on the top right-hand side
- On the Home screen, select 'Fax'
- Using the keypad next to the screen type in the fax number starting with 91.
- Press 'OK' on the screen or use the Start button on the keypad
- The Processing/Data LED lights below the keypad light up when sending the Fax
- Click 'Status Monitor' on the bottom right-hand of the screen for more information on the Fax's progress
- Click 'Send' on the top left-hand of the screen
- Click 'Job Status' to see the status of the job
- The yellow bar in the middle of the screen will have the Status with the text 'Sending' below and the black bottom bar will say 'Dialing...'
- The Status text will change to 'Waiting...' for some time.
- A fax report that is successful will have 'OK/Sent' (or similar) in the bottom right-hand corner if the fax is sent.
- A fax report printout that failed to be sent will have '#018 Busy/No signal' in the bottom right-hand corner if the fax had failed to send.