Zoom -- Multiple Presenters on Multiple PC's in Same Room
If you are using the Zoom virtual video conferencing web service...
If you have multiple presenters with multiple laptops or computers...
FIRST: Set-up Zoom on a moderator or tech person’s laptop.
- That is the Host Zoom session.
SECOND: Set-up Zoom on each presenters laptop before the meeting.
- Do not connect to audio on the presenter laptops.
- Do not make the presenter a Host.
- For quick Zoom set-up:
Visit https://zoom.us on their laptop.
Click “Join Meeting.”
Enter the “Meeting ID."
See link below for how to get Meeting ID during a meeting easily.
Zoom -- Get Meeting ID and Quality Stats during Meeting
- For a Meeting ID, look at:
The Zoom meeting information that was sent to you.
The last numbers in the Zoom meeting link.
Those numbers are the Meeting ID.
The numbers at the top of a Zoom window on another computer already joined everywhere.
- When a presenter steps up to the podium,
enable full screen sharing on the presenter’s laptop.
- When a presenter finishes,
stop screen sharing there.
- When a new presenter steps up to the podium,
enable full screen sharing on the new presenter’s laptop.
- Repeat the above as needed.
- You can do the same in a completely online Zoom meeting.
Except there’s no podium.
Replace “steps up to the podium” above with “starts to present” above.