Zoom -- Adding a Password to Existing Meeting
It is possible to add a password to your Zoom office hours, or to any existing Zoom meeting.
If you already created a Zoom meeting for your office hours,
1. Then edit the existing Zoom meeting in "Meetings" area after signing into to https://drexel.zoom.us .
2. click on meetings and scroll up, then at the bottom click on edit.
3. check the passcode and save changes.
4. If you do not see your Zoom office hours meeting there, look in the "Meetings" area on https://drexel.zoom.us
Zoom -- Support CCI after login for "Personal Room" & click that. "Personal Room" appears next to "Upcoming" & "Previous."
5. scroll up and click on edit
6. check passcode and save changes.