NEEDS UPDATING -- Zoom -- Connect to Microphone and Video Camera by USB or in the CCI Classroom
NEEDS UPDATING WITH VIDEO SHOWING HOW TO CONNECT VARIOUS LAPTOPS TO PODIUM IN CCI CLASSROOMS.
Make sure your laptop's image appears on the front projector or front monitor.
Make sure you have connected the correct USB cord on the podium to your laptop.
Make sure the CCI classroom microphone is not muted.
Once the USB cord is connected, click "Join Audio by Computer" in Zoom.
- Not sure how? Click link below for YouTube video instructions
If problems continue, do all of the following:
- Click the lock or shield or i icon to the left of the URL in the address bar,
and make sure the site settings are to "Allow" the microphone and camera.
(Not just "Ask.")
- Close your internet browser completely.
Do *NOT* END the meeting.
Just *LEAVE* the meeting.
You will likely be prompted to do one or the other.
- Disconnect the USB and the adapter dongle and/or HDMI cord from the laptop.
- Re-connect the USB, adapter dongler and/or HDMI cord.
- Restart the Zoom session.
The above steps can help with many issues, like if the AV Bridge for the microphone is detected by the laptop, but not the AV Bridge for the video camera.You may also want to watch the YouTube video below on joining by audio/video via Zoom.