How to install and access Tux via Cyberduck
- Download and install Cyberduck at https://cyberduck.io
- Open up the Cyberduck application
- Click the "Open Connection" button in the top-left corner
- Type in tux.cs.drexel.edu for server address
- Select the SFTP protocol in the dropdown
- Enter your Drexel username and password
- You now have access to your Tux via CyberDuck GUI
- From here, you can do actions like drag-and-drop onto your local desktop
- Be careful dragging files to locations that have a file with the same name. Determine if you want to overwrite the file.
- You can drag-and-drop from your local desktop to a directory on Tux as well
- When you delete files on Tux, it is only removed from the Tux directory. Your local copy is still preserved.
- Files can be edited right out of Tux. Right-click the file > Edit With > Select BBEdit
- If you want to set the default editor to BBEdit. In the top-left corner, go to Cyberduck > Preferences... > In the pop-up, select Editor tab > Select dropdown and change to BBEdit.