Office 365 -- Excel Forms or Forms - Extra Whitespace
When copying and pasting text into Excel Forms or Forms, unintended space may be found in between the text. To correct this:
- Use a plain text editor (TextEdit, Notepad, Notepad++, Bb Edit, Atom, etc.) to show the hidden spaces in between text as visible characters
- Be sure to convert the text into plain text if it has not been converted to plain text
- From here, double check and remove any unnecessary spaces
- Once the body of text is free of extra spaces, copy the text from the plain text editor and paste it into Forms
- Note that when copying text from plain text editor, it may need to be copied twice in a row to actually paste over with the text with spaces.