Get student's short Drexel email addresses
If you don’t have a list of short Drexel email addresses for students through DrexelOne roster, do this:
- Enter “Full Grade Center” in a Bb Learn course section.
- Click “Work Offline” > “Download”
- Click “User Information Only” > “Comma” > “Yes” > “My Computer” > “Submit”. (If you choose “Tab,” see step 5.)
- Click “Download.” Save and double-click to open the file in Excel or similar spreadsheet program.
- If you chose “Tab” in Step 3, click “Yes” in alert box. Bb Lean puts a .xls file suffix a tab-delimited .txt file. Excel was just expecting a .txt file suffix. The file is safe to open.
One quick way to add @drexel.edu to the end of each userid:
- Insert a column to the right of C or “Username” column. If “Username” is not the C column, in next step, change the letter in “C3” to the letter of the column where “Username” appears.
- In the new column, in each cell, copy/paste the following exactly as shown.
- Highlight all the email addresses you just made in Excel. Copy them. Choose an empty column, right-click a cell in the 2nd row of that column, choose “Paste Special” > “Value.”
- Copy the email addresses from the column you just copy/pasted into (otherwise, you’ll just copy a formula).