Using Chrome Remote Desktop
You can use a computer or mobile device to access files and applications on another computer over the Internet with Chrome Remote Desktop.
Chrome Remote Desktop is available on the web on your computer. You will need to download the Chrome Remote Desktop app to use your mobile device for remote access.
Going to [https://remotedesktop.google.com/access] will dictate which google account that you will use, so log in with desired account.
Under “Set up Remote Access,” click Download.
*** Now if you want to share your computer with someone else ***
You can give others remote access to your computer. They’ll have full access to your apps, files, emails, documents and history.
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- Go to [remotedesktop.google.com/support] and press Enter.
- Under “Get Support, “ click Download.
- Follow the onscreen directions to download and install Chrome Remote Desktop.
- Under “Get Support,” select Generate Code.
- Copy the code and send to the person you want to have access to your computer.
- When that person enters your access code on the site, you will see a dialog with their e-mail address. Select Share to allow them full access to your computer.
- To end a sharing session, click Stop Sharing.