XAMPP blocked by firewall
Unblock XAMPP on Windows firewall
Another possibility is Windows firewall may block the program. Please follow the steps below:
- Press "Windows Key + R" to open Run.
- Type "control" and press OK to open Control Panel.
- Click on "System and Security".
- Click on "Windows Defender Firewall".
- From the left pane "Allow" an app or feature through Windows Defender Firewall.
- In the allowed app's window, scroll through all the apps.
- Locate the app you want to review and see if the app is checked.
- If it is unchecked, the app is blocked on the Firewall.
- If your program is blocked, simply check the app and click OK.
Essentially, remove the following line from your config file now, if present, which should ONLY be used in extreme cases where "you only use to extract data from a corrupted tablespace".
Restart it all. See if that fixes it.