echo360 -- Q and A Feature
Echo360 is NOW named Echo Video, starting in 2023.
The Q&A Feature in Echo Video will let you answer text questions from students and ask them text questions.
As soon as you or a student posts a question or response, you'll see the question appear.
How Students Use Q&A
Send your students the following links on using the Q&A feature.
- Viewing and Posting Questions During Class (while in the classroom)
- Responding to Questions or Posts in the Classroom
How Instructors Use Q&A
Video instructions are on the webpage below.
Here's how to use the Q&A Feature in Echo Video.
- Enter Echo Video through your Bb Learn course shell, but do not click on a specific class recording or broadcast date.
If you are not sure how to do this, see the following webpage. echo360 -- First Use in Bb Learn
- Click the "Q&A" link or tab.
- Choose whether to see "All Questions," "General Questions", or questions from a specific class.
- To respond to an existing question:
Click on an existing question.
Click "RESPOND TO THIS QUESTION."
Follow the on-screen instructions.
- To post a new question, click "NEW QUESTION."