Bb Learn Content Collection -- Adding CCI Icons
You can add an icon from CCI's shared collection of icons to a most any Bb Learn Item, tool, assignment, or piece of content .
The Item, tool, assignment, or piece of content generally just needs a text description area for you to do this.
If you are not sure how to edit a Item, tool, assignment, or piece of content in Bb Learn, see the section at the bottom of these instructions.
Adding a CCI Icon to a Text Area
Here is how you add a CCI icon to a text area.
- In your Bb Learn course shell, navigate to the Bb Learn Item, tool, assignment, or piece of content that you want to add an icon to.
- Hover over the title of the Bb Learn Item, tool, assignment, or piece of content , and click the circled down arrow next to that title.
- Click "Edit."
Find the text editor box on the webpage.
- If you only see one row of icons in the toolbar for the text editor box shown above, click the double-down arrow to the far right in the toolbar for the text editor box. The double-down arrow should become a double-up arrow.
- Click the picture icon next to the paperclip at the far left in the 3rd row of icons to insert an image into the text editor box shown above.
- Click "Browse Content Collection."
- Click the "Browse" drop-down folder in the upper left.
- Click "Institution Content."
- Click "CCI."
- Click the circle next to the icon that you want to use.
- Click the name of an icon to see what it looks. Then return to the "Browse Content Collection" window, which will likely be behind the internet browser tab or window that shows the icon.
- If there is a folder, click the name of the folder to see what is inside the folder.
- To navigate up out of a folder again (to the parent folder), click the in the upper left.
- Add an "Image Description" if you wish for disabled users.
- Once you have selected the icon that you want to use, click "Insert."
- Click "OK" at the prompt if you didn't add an "Image Description."
- Click "Submit" again.
How to Edit Different Tools or Content
Most of the time, if you simply hover over Item, tool, assignment, or piece of content with your mouse; click the circled down arrow next to the title of the Item, tool, assignment, or piece of content; and click "Edit;" you can edit it.
Below are some links to instructions for editing Items, Folders, Bb Learn assignments, and Bb Learn tests
If you need help editing something not listed below, contact us.