Instructions for macOS, Windows, iOS/iPhone/iPad/iPadOS
- Go to your Wifi Settings.
Forget Dragonfly3 network (SSID).
- Get on Drexelgues Wifi (SSID)
- Open webpage browser.
Go to any webpage.
Should auto-redirect to Drexel guest login webpage.
If you are not redirected, visit:
It should redirect then.
- Type & submit your Drexel email address into the login page for Drexel Guest.
No password needed here.
- After Drexelguest connects successfully,
click "Dragonfly3 installation wizard."
- Follow-onscreen instructions.
Android User Instructions
Linux User Instructions
iOS/iPad Remove and Re-Add Instructions
Chromebook or ChromeOS Instructions
- Try any network diagnostic or troubleshooting wizard on your computer.
- If it can't fix it and it says your DNS is an issue, or if you want to give the following a shot (it won't hurt anything, as long as you take a screenshot of your original settings)...
- Changing DNS to Cloudflare can be of help. See link below.
- Do this for drexelguest & dragonfly3, after selecting each to connect to in your settings.
- Changing DNS - Cloudflare 126.96.36.199 and Drexel DNS