Jupyterhub is a Tux Web Service, here you can find more info on Tux Web Services.
Instructions for Connecting to Jupyterhub
1. Login to the Drexel Cisco VPN application first.
See our VPN Connection Instructions if you need help.
2. Login to Tux in a Terminal window by typing in the following, with your Drexel/Tux userid in place of "userid";
If you don't know how to connect to Tux, here you can find some more detailed instructions.
Use Drexel password. Not Tux password.
3. Once you have successfully logged in, Type in the following command:
4. Now, in a web browser, visit:
Login with your Drexel/Tux credentials at the above website.
Use your Drexel userid & Drexel password. Not Tux password. No @drexel.edu.
5. If you encounter an error or problem while following these steps, contact the CCI Helpdesk with a screenshot of the issue.