Check Telephone Voicemail Off-Campus or On-Campus
To check voicemail from off-campus in the future:
- Dial 215-895-4900.
- Enter your 10-digit Drexel office telephone number.
- Enter your security code.
- Press 1 to play messages.
- After message, press 4 to delete message, or press 7 to go to next message.
More on voicemail if you are off-campus (OR ON-CAMPUS), and how to do other telephone-related tasks.
Don't know your Drexel voicemail security code? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We'll get your office phone #, office room #, phone wall plate #, phone wall plate port #, and work with Drexel telephone requests to get your phone security code reset to a temporary number. You'll have to change it upon using it, and leave a new voicemail greeting and your name (but just once unless you forget your phone security code again).
- We can also get your voicemail message cleared, if you have a lot of them.