- Adding, Editing, and Grading a Column
- Adding and Editing a Weighted Column
- Advanced Topics
- Calculating Grades
- Calculating Grades -- Additional Options
- Cannot Scroll on a Mac
- Deleting Columns
- Final Grade Submission Instructions and Deadline
- Hiding, Showing, and Disabling Columns
- How Students View Grades
- Important Notes
- Letter Grades and Checking the Grading Schema
- Overall Points Possible Do Not Add Up to 100 - Use Weighted Total
- Undo Grading
Other Important Tips
- Organizing Full Grade Center
- Click "Manage" > "Column Organization." Columns now appear as rows (but helpful, actually). Drag & drop 4-way arrow icon to move column/row to where you want.
- See links below for how to hide columns from yourself (or from students, which is different) or delete columns.
- Bb Learn Grade Center -- Hiding, Showing, and Disabling Columns
- Bb Learn Grade Center -- Deleting Columns
- Create Simple Total Column
- Only for use (usually) if all graded assignments and activities add up 100 points.
- Click "Create Calculated Column" > "Total Column."
- Edit each other column to make sure each is set to be included in Grade Center Calculations (if you want it included in the Total Column).
- Click the circled down arrow in the top row of each of these columns.
- Then click "Edit Column Information."
- Scroll down under "OPTIONS," and make sure "Yes" is selected next to "Include this Column in Grade Center Calculations."
- Click "Submit."