Classroom Technology -- Lapel Mics or Lavaliers in 928 Seminar Room at 3675 Market
Instructions for Turning Off Lapel Mics in 928 Seminar Room
- Open the lapel mic battery pack's front panel.
- Press & hold Power button to turn on.
- Tap "Privacy" button so Green/Yellow or Unmuted.
Tap "Audio Control."
The Privacy" button should be Yellow/Green or Unmuted, like so.
And NOT a WHITE BUTTON. So not like below.
<---- NOT THIS!!!!!
- Set "Mic" & "Program" and "Main" audio levels low.
- Mute ceiling mic.
- Tap to mute/select amplified.
- Look inside the podium.
- Press and hold Power button to turn on SENNHEISER box/device.
- Tap to DE-SELECT or UNMUTE the "Amplified" icon.
Opposite in this from all other rooms.
- Slowly raise levels on "Audio Controls" until you hear yourself well.
Screenshot from another room, but provides what you want to see.