- Unless done already, download and install the Google Chrome internet browser.
- Open Google Chrome, login to Bb Learn, and enter your Bb Learn course shell.
- Click "Discussion Board" in the left navigation panel.
Or click a "Course Tools" link in the left navigation panel. Then click "Discussion Board."
- Click on the name of a forum.
- Select 1 or more individual threads to save offline, or all threads:
- Click the "Collect" button.
- Click the 3-dot menu icon in the upper-right corner of Google Chrome.
- Click "Print."
- In the "Print" dialog window that opens, click the "Change" button under "Destination."
- Choose "Save as PDF."
- Click "Save."
- Name the new PDF file, and save it to a location on your computer.
- Repeat the above steps for select other threads, if necessary.
If you want to save group discussion board threads, navigate to each group's discussion board, and repeat steps 4-13 above.
Other methods of printing/converting webpages to PDF could be used in place of Google Chrome, of course.