Blackboard Learn Help for CCI Instructors and Staff
Help with Common Issues
Parts of your Bb Learn course shell have disappeared
See the following webpage.
Students cannot access a week's course materials or discussion board
Most likely the discussion board forum and/or the content area containing the week's materials needs its availability settings adjusted.
Follow the instructions at the webpage below to fix this.
Students cannot submit an assignment
Provide your students with the following webpage that provides submission instructions, help with common issues and questions, and how to get technical assistance.
Students cannot find grades or feedback/comments for an assignment or test or activity.
A column that is visible to you in "Full Grade Center" may not be visible to students.
If the "Full Grade Center" column is not visible to students, they will not be able to see grades or feedback for this assignment or test or activity.
See the webpage below for how to tell if a column in "Full Grade Center" is visible to students and how to make it visible to students.
If the column in "Full Grade Center" is visible to students:
- Provide your students with the following webpage of instructions on how to view feedback and grades, why columns that have no submissions in them may not appear, help with other common issues and questions, and how to get technical assistance.
Turning off the CCI classroom microphone during an echo360 recording or live broadcast
The webpage below will tell you how to mute the microphone in an echo360-enabled classroom so that no audio is heard in the echo360 recording or live broadcast.
Making an echo360 class recording unavailable and/or editing it
The webpage below on editing echo360 recordings will tell you how to make the recording unavailable and, if you wish, edit it.
How do you see what your students see in a Bb Learn course shell
To see your Bb Learn course shell as your students do, see the instructions at the webpage below.
Cannot access Bb Learn
- Visit https://learn.dcollege.net, and login with your DrexelOne userid and password.
- The web address above takes you directly to Drexel's Bb Learn, and not DrexelOne or another website.
- Still have the issue? Close all open windows for your internet browser, wait 20 seconds, and then try step 1 again.
- Still have the issue? Close all open windows for your internet browser again, and then try step 1 again in a different internet browser.
- Firefox, Chrome, Safari on a Mac, or Internet Explorer on Windows should all work.
- Do not use Edge.
- Able to access Bb Learn?
- Try using the first internet browser 2-3 times in the next day or two. If you still have issues in that int
- Email a screenshot to firstname.lastname@example.org of any error message that you see or where you can go no further
- Include a brief textual description of how you are trying to access Bb Learn, and where you run into problems doing so.
- Send multiple screenshots if you wish.
- The webpage below explains how to take a screenshot if you don’t know how to do so.
Answers to many more common questions like how to submit final grades, when Bb Learn course shells become available to students, and much more
The important notes on new course shells document below answers a lot of questions on many different topics.
Still have trouble?
- See Additional Assistance section below.
- Or try the Self-Help Resources section below.