Downloading all Bb Learn assignment submissions at once
Tagged with: blackboard bblearn
These instructions will tell you how to download all the submissions for a Bb Learn assignment at the same time. A Bb Learn assignment will have the following icon next to its submission link in a Bb Learn course shell or shell.
If you see a different icon next to the submission link, then the submission link is not a Bb Learn assignment, and you should contact us for different instructions.
Here are the instructions for downloading all the submissions for a Bb Learn assignment.
- Click "Grade Center" under the "Control Panel."
- Click "Full Grade Center."
- Find the "Grade Center" column corresponding to the assignment, and click the circled down arrow in the column header for that column.
- If you can't find this column, let us know.
- Click "Assignment File Download."
- Do **NOT** click "Assignment File Cleanup." If you do, then repeat steps 1-4.
- Select all the users you want to download submissions for.
- If available, select if you want to download all the attempts (submissions) or just the last (submission) by each selected student.
- Click "Submit."
- Click the "Download assignments now" link.
- Download the zip file containing all the assignments to your computer. Extract the contents or unzip the zip file. If you don't know how to extract or unzip zip files, see the following links.
- For Windows 7: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/compress-uncompress-files-zip-files#1TC=windows-7
- For Windows 8: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/zip-unzip-files
- For Windows 10: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/zip-and-unzip-files#v1h=tab02
- For Mac, try double-clicking on the zipped file and waiting a few seconds or try this link: