Bb Learn Groups -- Add Course Menu Link
Create a link to the "Groups" page in the left-hand navigation panel (course menu) in your Bb Learn course shell. Here's how:
In your Bb Learn course shell, click the plus or + sign at the top of the left-hand course menu.
- Click "Tool Link."
- Enter a "Name" for this link, such as "Groups" (without quotes) or what you will.
- From the "Type" drop-down menu, choose "Groups."
- Check the "Available to Users" box so that this new link is visible to students.
- Click "Submit."
- Students cannot see anything below the "Control Panel" area of the left-hand course menu in a Bb Learn course shell.
- Students can also get to their "Groups" webpage by clicking on the "Course Tools" link (if available) *ABOVE* the "Control Panel" in the left-hand course menu, then clicking "Groups."