If you run into issues, open a web browser in web Outlook at https://outlook.office.com.
- Use Scheduling Poll or Findtime there in a new email or calendar invite or event.
- Invite 2 or more other people, have a subject, have a message in body, use To and cc fields in email.
- If you want to further pursue troubleshooting this, try what's suggested at the following:
- Also, you MUST have "Connected Experiences activated..." under Services.msc (search in Start or Windows menu search, run as admin). Reboot if you have to change that setting.
Not Using New Outlook on Windows? Try This.
Below are the instructions that should be followed in order to repair the add-in on the client version of Windows Outlook. (Not web Outlook):
- Click the Start Menu, and search for PowerShell
- Right-click & run it as Administrator.
Say Yes or Ok or Confirm to confirm you want to run as a Administrator
- Copy/paste the below lines into the command prompt, after the > symbol
powershell Add-AppxPackage -register -disable
- press Enter/Return key on keyboard.
- Close and re-open Outlook.
- you have someone listed in the To field,
- and something in the subject field of the email,
- and something in body or message area of the email,
- or that that your event has someone invited and a description.
NOTE: FindTime is only available in Outlook installed on Windows. Web Outlook and Outlook on Mac both have its replacement built-in called Scheduling Poll.
CCI Commons can help to resolve the issue, If you face problems while going through the following steps. You can reach us at email@example.com, or our office location is in the 10th floor lobby.