This will also help if students cannot submit to your group assignment because groups have not actually been assigned to your group assignment.
Once 1 or more students have saved a draft or submitted to a Bb Learn assignment, you can't assign groups to that assignment.
- Create groups in your Bb Learn course shell.
Haven't created groups yet? See the following webpage for how to do this:
Bb Learn Groups -- Manual Enroll Groups Set Creation
- Make sure the group areas are available to students.
Click to expand "Users and Groups," click "Groups," and look in the "Available" column.
If the groups are not set to be available to students, see the following webpage:
Bb Learn Groups -- Editing Group Settings
- In your Bb Learn course shell, find the Bb Learn assignment submission link.
If you do not have an existing Bb Learn assignment link yet, see the webpage below.
Creating and Modifying Assignments
- Hover over the assignment submission link or name with your mouse pointer.
Click the circled down arrow next to the assignment's link or name.
- Under "GRADING," click to expand "Submission Details."
- Select "Group Submission."
- From the "Items to Select" box, select a group name to which you want to assign the assignment.
- Then click the ">" or right arrow between the "Items to Select" and "Selected Items" box.
- Repeat steps 7-8 above for each group you want to complete the assignment.
- Scroll up or down, and click "Submit."
- Repeat steps 3-10 for any other group Bb Learn assignments
Grading group assignments
Grading group assignments is just like grading regular Bb Learn assignments.
Except when you grade 1 student in a group, the grades/comments/feedback are also simultaneously shared with all other group members.