Bb Learn Tests -- Grading -- Showing Results to Student
Do the following:
- Click the circled down arrow next to the quiz/exam/test submission link, wherever it is, and click “Edit the Test Options.”
- Disable “Force Completion.” Not related, but *always* disable “Force Completion.”
- Scroll down to “SHOW TEST RESULTS AND FEEDBACK TO STUDENTS.”
- Set “When” (what I am talking about above) to “After Due Date” or “On Specific Date.”
- Check “Score per question” (shows points earned if question is right, or how many points earned if partial credit)
- Check “Correct” (shows the correct answer).
- Check “Submitted” (shows what the student submitted).
- If you provided auto-generated “FEEDBACK” for each question when you set-up or reviewed the exam, check that box.
- Click “Submit.”
- Direct the student to the link below so they can find their results.
(a) Bb Learn Tests -- Students Viewing Feedback