Kaltura Drexel Streams FAQ
Tagged with: kaltura
Drexel Streams -- Drexel's Kaltura Video Repository
The above link brings you to the primary Drexel Kaltura site to upload and view media.
Add Video to Bb Learn Using Kaltura
You can & absolutely should use Kaltura or Drexel Streams to upload your Zoom cloud recordings in Bb Learn.
- If you record to the Zoom cloud using your Drexel account,
you automatically have the recording available in Kaltura Drexel Streams at
and within Bb Learn.
- Just login with Drexel username and password at
and then click "My Media" to view them.
And you can do this easily from within Bb Learn.
- Or go to a "Week" or other content area in Bb Learn.
- Use "Build Content" > "Kaltura Media."
- Wait 10-30 seconds & then select your Zoom cloud recording.
Add Zoom cloud recordings to a Bb Learn course section
- See "Simple Instructions" section at:
Zoom -- Add Videos to Bb Learn using Kaltura Drexel Streams
How do you upload and share media?
- To upload media and share it to Blackboard Learn:
Adding Media to Bb Learn via Kaltura or Drexel Streams
- To upload media through Blackboard Learn to Kaltura:
Kaltura Drexel Streams -- Adding Audio or Video to a Content Area -- Instructors Only
- To upload media and share it with a link:
Kaltura Drexel Streams -- Uploading Directly & Making Playable by Anyone with Link
How do you make a quiz in Kaltura?
How do you require test before test or assignment?
How do you make others co-publisher or co-editor of media in Kaltura?
- To see more information about different roles:
Differences in Collaborators on Kaltura
- To allow various actions:
Kaltura Drexel Streams -- Make Others Co-Editors, Co-Publishers, or Co-Viewers of Videos